Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years - 2010 " WELCOME"

New Year's resolutions more better in 2010

I wish you all the best for the new year!


I thought I would do things a little differently this time.(in 2010)  
Over the next few days I shall show you my new bags but instead of showing you all the new bags per type, as I normally do. 


This time I shall show you new bags colour, concep & design.  


2010 - pactwork is vintage.........


snake patchwork

cotton patchwork



Pacthwork atau piece of work adalah menggabungkan beberapa potongan kain menjadi bentuk lain, bentuk bunga, binatang, bentuk geometri dan lainnya. Munkin jaman dulu nenek kita menamainya kain gombal , karena gabungan kain-kain itu berasal dari potongan kain perca sisa menjahit baju. Dan setelah potongan potongan kain tersebut digabungkan  kemudian diquilting.


*****

No comments: