Friday, May 01, 2009

Coming in May


Chess Poleng Totes Handbag

Zuleyka,..This month is hectics with travel, our new Girl, Quilt Market, etc. so I don’t expect to keep my regular Monday blog schedule for a while. I’ll post on days when I have something and time permits.

And now, let’s meet the CPTH ‘Chess Poleng Totes Handbag’ 
(ZBE - 90)
(ZBE -91)
our newest design to be released mid May in time for Quilt Market in Bali. These are just some quick shots I took of chess poleng embroidery this weekend. I don’t know if this sample will be on the cover of the pattern or not – I haven’t gotten there yet.......!



 Click images to enlarge.
inside Pockets
Chess Poleng’s inside, shown in poleng, has a line of stitching right down the middle, separating this lined panel into two large pockets. The angular cut outs are the pocket openings and they are generous enough to easily slide your hand in and out while holding your keys or cell phone. Chess Poleng is the perfect Girl on the go. The coordinating fabric (tradisional bali ) shown in red poleng and black poleng make the most of this pocket design.

Size
Chess Poleng  is 35 x 40 x 15 in cm.  The shoulder straps are generous enough to throw over your shoulder with Chess Poleng resting comfortably at your side. I’ll have more detail and photos in the coming month
.
Blog Schedule
I’ll be off of my regular blog schedule, so don’t worry if I’m not here with something fabulous every sunday – I’m working on our new Girl and I’ll post when I have updates.

Comments
What do you think of Chess Poleng? Post a comment below and let me know what you think of our new Girl..uihny....!

Enjoy!




No comments: