Monday, December 03, 2007

Special Colours & Unique Design - 2

Cerry Red -

This special design for my new customer..!
I thought I would do things a little differently this time.  
Over the next few days I shall show you my new bags but instead of showing you all the new bags per type, as I normally do. This time I shall show you new bags per colour.  

Today’s colour is RED..!  And a great red at that!  A fast and furious Cerry red..! 
I love it!  It’s sexy and happy!









The first is a new red in leather bag.  Its got red cotton lining, and stam / laser cut (leathers) decorative material.  What do you think?  Like it??? 


Then you have a glomours red evening bag with leathers and laser cut decoration.   
 I love this one, I’m actually thinking of keeping this one for myself.   




Cerry Red - 3D Picture




Lastly at the magnet and wristlet clouser ! It has red cotton lining, and Plus a great steinles, for all asesioris to make it more special. I think it would be perfect with that little black or red dress for an evening out!  I hope you like them.  Make sure to pop around tomorrow to see which colour I’ve used for the next batch! 



No comments: